Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Things I have said to my boys this week!

 
 
Everybody has had those moments of "did I just say that?" It happens to me quite frequently so I decided to make a quick list of things that have actually come out of my mouth to my kiddos with in the last few days. Here we go.....

*Get your hand out of your butt!
 
*Yes son, you can paint your nails...just don't get it on the new rug!!
 
*Get off that rug w/ that pizza....yes, you can eat it on the couch (turns out once there is a newer furnishing the rule for the last new item is out the window. Thanks to the new rug the old "no eating on the couch" rule ...gone.)
 
*No, you CAN NOT fly even with that creature power disc!
 
*I will take you to chuck-e-cheese if you DO NOT do the fundraiser!!
 
*I will go on line and find you the lame fundraiser prize pen filled with bubble gum if you DO NOT do the fundraiser
 
*Why is there toothpaste in your hair?
 
*Why is there toothpaste on the mirror?
 
*Why is there toothpaste on your brother.
 
*Don't eat the book!"
 
*Don't spit on your brother!"
 
*Don't walk on your brother!"
 
*That is my laundry hamper not a fort!
 
*This is my bed, not a trampoline!
 
*No, I am going to the GROCERY store NOT to buy you a skylander guy.
 
*No, the $3 you have will not buy a skylander.
 
*Yes, you can use my glue gun and markers to make a train out of old boxes. 
 
*STOP pulling your baby brother in your homemade rickety train..
 
*NOOOOOOO!!! DON'T LET GO!!! THE BABY CAN'T WALK  YET!!!
 
*No, The baby can't eat your popcorn
 
*Get your toes out of the baby's mouth
 
*Why is the WHOLE roll of toilet paper in the toilet?
 
*No, you can't ride your bike down the steep hill, through the trees, in the forest!
 
*Sit on your hands!
 
*NO, I don't think  if you leave the flower, you made out of construction paper, outside that the bees will come pollinate it.
 
*We pee in the bathroom not on the trees...I mean the house is RIGHT THERE!
 
*You can not wear your Ben 10 pajamas to school!
 
*Do you have underwear on?
 
*Put some on!! YES!!! Even though you are already dressed!!
 
*NO MORE TALKING TIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY DRESSED! 
 
*NO MORE TALKING TIL YOU HAVE FINISHED EATING!
 
*NO MORE TALKING TIL YOU CAN SPEAK NICELY TO EACH OTHER!
 
*I don't really believe that you are sick but "just pretending to not be sick." In fact you running around like a mad man actually confirms my theory that you are  TOTALLY FINE!
 
*You are not staying home tomorrow unless you have a fever along with your  throwing up! ya know since you can gag yourself on anything! And okay, I'll admit, it is pretty impressive for a 6 yr old.... How very super model of you!
 
*Don't hold the dog by it's neck!!
 
*NO!! Your room is not clean!! Picking up a path of toys from the door to the bed and leaving the rest does not a clean room make!
 
*No, chips are not healthy!
 
*No, ice cream is not healthy!
 
*You can NOT have cookies for breakfast.
 
*Okay fine....eat a bowl of cereal and then you can have a cookie!  
 
*Is that pee or water?
 
*Thank you for my flower.  And why yes I will wear this flower weed in my hair, and probably forget and end up running errands w/ it in my hair....all day....all over town!
 
*Oh yes I do want stickers on my face! And yes I will probably go visit w/ the neighbor I don't know that well who will never tell me it's there!
 
*YOU SERIOUSLY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FLY IF YOU JUMP OFF DADDY'S TRUCK!! YOU WILL DIE!! DO NOT DO IT!!!

These are a few I could think of on the spot. I'm sure there are many many  more.....maybe there will be a part two. Please comment with your favorite things you've said to your kids! I'd love to hear!!








4 comments:

  1. Haha! Great laughs. Some of my favorites...
    "Who put this tampon in the VCR?!"

    "No, policemen are not vampires and they do not suck your blood."

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I call mom and say, "listen to this." I hold out the phone so she can hear my youngest bawling like it's the end of the world. I put the phone back to my ear and can't control my laughter any longer. She says, "what did she do? Why is she in trouble?" Between laughter I say, "She's not in trouble. She's crying because it wasn't her turn to clean the toilet! I never thought I'd hear one of my kids say such a thing!"

    ReplyDelete